Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Dirty Desk

Going to work after long weekend can be rough! I know it is for me. I was sluggish and 100% not wanting to be there.


I notice that when my mind is tired and messy so are my surroundings. Today was no different. My desk was a hot mess, just cluttered and full of papers and randoms that really should not be on top of your workspace.



I took a moment, literally a moment and cleaned up my workspace. I immediately felt more calm and motivated to do my job.


Before                                                                                    After























                                                                                                       
Yeah it's not a designers dream but, it is immensely better than the before. Sometimes it's just the little things that can change your day around.

No comments:

Post a Comment